Pages

Translate this blog to many language

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Web Design: Awesome Responsive Websites


I've been working in a project of a responsive website and for me to accomplish that I need lots of research and references. And by this time I can say I've seen some pretty poorly developed responsive sites out there, while some really stand out.

I've noticed that good responsive is not only the ones that will fit in any screen, but will also adapt its content to keep it readable, accessible for the user. It's no use making elements really tiny to fit the screen but losing your customer's interest in the process. For that, here are some notable websites I've ran into during my research. Also, if you know more great responsive examples, comment below, because I'd love to know some more! Cheers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search